What is trash valet and how does it work?
Trash valet is a convenient amenity that collects residents trash, 5 nights a week, and moves it to the dumpster for them.
How does it work?
- Tenant ties up trash in a trash bag and leaves it in a trashcan outside their door before 8 pm.
- A uniformed porter arrives and quietly collects the trash bags from each tenants doorstep.
- Porter will carry the trash to the dumpster, eliminating the trips for the tenants
- Sunday through Thursday trash collection at the tenants door.
- Detailed report of any possible damaged or broken attributes of the property (e.g. lights burnt out, broken glass, obstructions or other dangerous situations). Full report includes pictures.
- Added benefit of having a uniformed (safety vest) professional on property after hours. Simply having the presence of someone on the premises can deter loitering, vandalism, littering and other unwanted behaviors.