9 reasons trash valet is in demand
- Makes recycling easy
- Being in an apartment can offer a host of great benefits, but sometimes that has to be balanced with a lack of space. Tenants are reluctant to keep special areas where they separate recycling and trash. By simply putting it in a separate, specially marked bag, recycling can be as simple as opening your door.
- It's incredibly simple and saves time
- We all lead busy times, and taking a bunch of gross trash bags to a dumpster that's far away should never be a reason for interrupting the important things. No more being late to work or missing a kids program only because you had to run those smell garbage bags out.
- Lowers chance of crime
- Having uniformed trash valet porters on the property, usually at night time can very simply deter thieves, loiterers or anyone wishing to do undesirable things in your community. Our porters will report any suspicious activity to the authorities immediately.
- Keeps complex grounds neat
- With the crazy wind, the Midwest is known for, it isn't unheard of that bottles, paper, or other trash can escape and blow around. By tying up your trash in bags and putting in a trash can, outside your door, you reduce the chance that your litter will find it's way to our streets or beautiful surrounding nature. If trash is observed lying around, our porters pick it and put it where it belongs.
- Residents avoid inclement weather
- Whether it's our infamous 100+ degree heat, or our equally well known frigid and windy winters, our porters will be there making sure that no one has to go out in those crazy temperatures and potentially dangerous or icy conditions.
- Assists seniors or disabled
- For those who need assistance, or maybe just not as mobile as they used to be, trash valet can be a real lifesaver. No more needless trips downstairs and across parking lots to get rid of your trash. SImply place it outside your door and it's gone by morning.
- It just doesn't get simpler than this. Put your trash outside your door, we walk by and quietly remove it to the designated dumpsters and when you wake up in the morning your trash bin is empty and ready to go back in your apartment. Now that's convenience.
- Benefits the property manager and company
- By providing this #1 desired amenity you will attract new tenants looking for a community that not only provides a roof but helps them solve everyday problems. When residents feel like their apartment is taking care of them and providing valuable services their reviews are great and the renewed leases keep coming.
- Increases property value
- When potential residents find out that not only is recycling available, but someone takes the trash out for them they will flock to your property. Trash valet is a high-end service for a low cost. By simply adding $25 to their monthly rent they get a service that makes their lives easier, their homes cleaner and the environment healthier. With today's eco-conscious mentality, trash valet is in high demand.
Do any of these sounds like something you'd like for your property or community? We bet most of them are, but if you'd like to find out more, contact us now.